Polymer anchor protection sheets by Hydropolymer JSC are a universal solution for the waterproofing and protection of concrete surfaces against corrosion and failure.
DIMENSIONS OF ONE SHEET
● Thickness from 1,8 to 5 mm;
● Width 750 mm;
● Length from 300 mm to 20 meters
The anchor sheets are produced in layers. The product’s factory brazing makes it possible to fabricate the sheets to the right size in advance to ensure the ease and speed of installation.
PROPERTIES OF THE PRODUCT
● Watertight material;
● Resistant to inorganic salts, alkali and acids;
● Temperature resistant. Withstands short-duration heating to 90-100 °С;
● Boasts high shock resistance.
The anchor sheets are produced in layers. The product’s factory brazing makes it possible to fabricate the sheets to the right size in advance to ensure the ease and speed of installation
ADVANTAGES OF POLYMER SHEETS WITH ANCHORING EDGES
- Exceptional chemical resistance (prevent corrosion from water, alkali, acids and gas)
- Resistance to cracking and thermal deterioration
- Elasticity (resistant to significant deformations)
- Reduction in operating costs (service life of at least 50 years, repairability)
- Environmentally friendly
- Wide range of applications in concrete structures
- Complete physical anchoring to concrete
- Simple, safe installation
- High shock resistance
- No voids in the product’s shaping or the sheet’s installation
- Wide temperature range (-20 to +60С)
- Reduction in abrasive wear
- Improved flow laminarity
Special additives for improved resistance to UV rays, abrasive wear, chemical resistance and temperature range
The anchor sheets are fabricated from high-quality raw materials – PP PE HDPE LDPE and special additives. This is what gives the product the aforementioned properties.
SCOPE OF APPLICATION
CONSTRUCTIONS OF UNDERGROUND AND ABOVEGROUND RESERVOIRS
● Firewater tanks;
● Gas storage tanks;
● Oil storage tanks.
PRODUCTION OF REINFORCED-CONCRETE (RC) LINED WELLS
● Sewerage, drainage and treatment wells;
● Water conduit wells;
● Gas pipeline access manholes.
RELINING OF FINISHED STRUCTURES
● Restoration of the waterproofing and load-bearing layer of tanks or wells
● Prevention of further deterioration;
● Reduction in the costs of the structure’s further operation.